Why Train with Marcia?
Five “SMART” benefits of training with Marcia at the
Smart School of Redesign/Staging
Start your learning experience with an industry pioneer and recognized expert
- Marcia is a founding member of IRIS®, the original industry international organization of Interior Redesign and Home Staging professionals.
- She served as its past Executive Director for four years, and as the Chair of the Redesign /StagingTraining Committee.
- Marcia was instrumental in developing the original certification tests, training manual and guidelines used in all IRIS training programs.
- Marcia is a published author of the educational and entertaining book, Decorating by Instinct and E-Book Accessorizing with Style.
- Marcia is co-author of the National Book Awards winner IRIS in the House and contributor to the popular industry books: 301 Simple Things You Can Do to Sell Your Home Now…and Who Moved My Furniture?
- Her expertise has been called upon by local and national media for featured appearances on radio, television, periodical publications and presentations.
Marketing, Membership and industry discounts
- Smart marketing is the cornerstone of a successful business. Professional courses offer in-depth insights into strong marketing strategies to help you get started and to build your business in a competitive marketplace.
- You will have access to memberships and benefits in various industry organizations and affiliations such as the IDS (Interior Design Society) and ADE (Association of Design Education), to name a few.
- Additional affiliation opportunities may provide you with continued industry education, industry partnerships and discounted programs offered by such companies as Benjamin Moore Paints, Bellacor Lighting, Pier One Imports, Williams Sonoma and more.
Access to your instructor 24/7
- Your support does not end on your last day, week or month of training.
- Marcia remains available to her past students for unlimited guidance and advice whenever needed.
- In addition, you may audit any upcoming workshops or training classes at no additional charge
Redesign as the foundation to all other services
- It is not enough to learn HOW to Redesign and Stage a home unless you know the WHY behind each step of the Redesign process. Smart training focuses on this key element to having a successful business in this industry.
- Experience is the best teacher. Several of Marcia’s programs include practical hands-on experience in client homes that have been evaluated, previewed and chosen personally by her.
- Self-Study programming includes her “Redesign-Like-A-Pro” DVD and Workbook set – the ONLY learning tool of its kind in the industry today.
- Project homes selected for the program reflect the redesign principals and home staging techniques taught in the classroom. Smart projects are selected with an eye towards reinforcement of the redesign/staging principals used specifically in daily business applications.
Training with Marcia guarantees professionalism
- Marcia is a Certified Seminar Leader by the ASLA (American Seminar Leaders Association). Her program is organized and thorough and conducted in a private conference room in a professional setting.
- A no-questions-asked, money back guarantee is offered if, after your first complete day of class, you are not completely satisfied this is the right career choice for you.
- Professional discounts are offered to all graduates of the Smart School of Redesign for subsequent coaching and business-building seminars.