The Owner-Occupied Staging Specialist
If you think “Staging” is only for vacant homes … you’re not alone. Even some real estate agents may have this common misconception.
It’s easy to bring in tons of rental furniture and designer accessories to create a “model home” vibe. The REAL challenge comes when the homeowner has to live in the house while it is on the market.
??? BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE EVERY-DAY FURNISHINGS HAVE A MODEL HOME LOOK AND FEEL???
With SMART Redesign Staging services, ANY home can have that model-home appeal, at a fraction of the cost of renting a house full of furnishings! NO, I don’t stage garages (or vacant homes), but I will give your owner-occupied home a designer’s edge when it comes time to sell.
REMEMBER: 90% of potential buyers preview house photos online before they even consider a look-see. Proven critical for a fast sell for top dollar, Home Staging is the number one in-demand service in Real Estate today! Those model homes are your major competition…so why not make YOUR home look like a model too?
Call SMART Home Staging If You…
• Want your home to sell in weeks – not months
• Want to make your house look like a model home
• Want to invite the buyer to move in – not move on
• Want a huge marketing advantage over other homes for sale
• Are a real estate professional and want a solid, competitive edge with owner-occupied homes
Here’s what you can do:
- Schedule a curb-to-back-fence home preparation consultation. I’ll give you a comprehensive, objective plan on what you need to do to get your home ready to sell.
- After the preparations are complete, schedule your home staging project.
- Take your pictures for the internet.
- Get ready to move fast!
And one more thing….
Don’t even THINK of holding an open house or posting those photos until your home is properly prepared to sell.
Remember, there is no second chance to create a good first impression!
To schedule a Staging Consultation or simply to determine if this is the right solution for you contact me today at: 805-241-7997 or EMAIL
Candid interview with “Shark Tank” real estate magnate and home staging advocate, Barbara Corcoran.